Wednesday, December 28, 2011

VoiCe of HeaRt


Lord...

all praise be upon You

coz You have given me a chance

to change my life before and after



all praise be upon you

coz You have given me the most precious gift

those who love me and whom i love

just b'coz of You



all praise be upon You

coz You have given me new spirit of life

to defend and fight for the truth in Your path

and strive to sacrifice more in aboveboard

all praise be upon You

coz You have taught me how to leave

all the things i loved but You hated

coz You have taught me how to start everything from nought

coz You have taught me how to respect the sincerity those who love and care about me

b'coz of You



More than words to say

my voice of heart deep inside

is more than words to say...

You alone knows all about it inside :)

No comments: