Friday, December 21, 2007

little problem with 'customize my site'

dear all or multiply,
During my usage of multiply,i've just felt satisfactory service and never thought of
any problem like some troubled users.yet,hopefully only this time,i have to say that over these past few days,i've been online on multiply from the nearest net cafe nearby my home;but from there,i can't update 'customize my site' for something kinda technical error maybe~i haven't yet checked it if i'm online from another netcafe as usual(hopefully no problem with my multiply but it's just a matter of natecafe's different quality of service).. frankly,it bothered me,...i hope that multiply is going to hear me and help me think how to make it better soon..no matter how...
may the Lord bless the good usage of multiply.

No comments: